It’s December 2020, which means it’s Holiday Season, Festive Season, and Wedding Season. However, just like everything else this year, it’s all way more toned down. Whether it is how we’re choosing to get together for the holidays or making the choice to attend events such as weddings or birthday parties-virtually or in person; we all want to doll up a little bit don’t we. I know I do. So I discovered a way to do makeup in 10 minutes or less, which makes you presentable for a zoom event/call, or a smaller in person event. I’ve done the 10 person face a few times now, and I’m so glad I discovered it! Check out my video of it here, and my steps below!
- Step 1: Decide your makeup products beforehand: Before even beginning to do your makeup, take out the products beforehand. It saves so much time! Take them out, and place them in order of application so you’re all set. Otherwise you end up wasting time rummaging through your drawers to find that one product.
- Step 2: Primer: Always start your make up with primer.
- Step 3: Foundation and Concealer at the same time: Place concealer under your eyes, nose bridge, and wherever else you need it, then dab foundation all over your face. Take a brush and blend it all together. Guess what: Your base is done!
- Step 4: Powder: To set your under eyes and base makeup, powder your face-it takes maybe 5 seconds to do.
- Step 5: Bronzer: Bronzer is fantastic for a dual purpose product. Use it to bronze your face: hairline, nose, hollows of the cheeks, and chin-AND add it to the crease of your eyes. It immediately adds depth and makes it look like you did some eye makeup ;). If you have time, feel free to go with eye shadow, but in a quick look, go ahead and skip it!
- Step 6: Blush: Add some color to the apples of your cheeks with some blush
- Step 7: Highlight: another multi-purpose product. Use it to add some shimmer to the tops of your cheeks, tip of the nose, and cupid’s bow. And then, highlight your brow bone. That with the bronzer, makes it look like you’re working some eye makeup, without even using eye shadow.
- Step 8: Mascara and Eyebrows: Finish off the eyes with your favorite mascara and brow product-whether its a brow gel or a pencil. It’ll bring everything together very quickly
- Step 9: Setting Spray to set the makeup
- Step 10: Lips-put on your favorite lip product, and guess what you’re done!
I followed these steps and had a little time to do eyeshadow and eyeliner and finished my makeup in less than 10 minutes! Try these steps for yourself, it’s perfect for putting a little makeup at home for the holidays and events coming up!