So Guess what? Prime day is next week-July 11-12, and obviously Amazon is swimming with deals. I went through some of the bestsellers across various categories and shortlisted them into concise list, which you can access here and in my Amazon Store! So here goes!
Kitchen & Dining
- Simple Modern Tumblr-Apparently it’s a Stanley Cup dupe. It’s a minimalistic design available in a variety of colors. Super Cute
- Blender Bottle Shaker–My husband uses this and loves it. It’s his go-to for his protein shakes.
- FullStar Vegetable Chopper-THIS has been in my cart forever. I’m just going to go for it. I’ve heard such amazing reviews on this.
- Simple Modern Kids Water Bottle-I’m buying this for sure. My daughter needs a new water bottle and I love this design, size, and the fact that it’s insulated.
- Magic Bullet Blender-I love this. I’ve used this multiple times and love it.
- Pillow Slides-Ok. If you don’t have these, you’re missing out. I live in these inside my house. It feels like you’re walking on a cloud.
- CRZ Yoga Naked Feeling Biker Shorts-I don’t personally have these, but I’ve bought plenty of items from CRZ yoga (link here) and I’ve not been disappointed. So I know these will be incredible.
- CeraVe Moisturizing Cream-I’ve been using this for years. My dermatologist recommended it to me years ago and I still use it to this day.
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara-Another product I’ve actually used, and not been disappointed, plus it’s a best seller on Amazon.
- Reusable Water Balloons-Ok, how did I not know about these sooner?! I saw these on Tiktok and shortly after it came up on an Amazon Bestseller list. So I’d say these will be useful!
So those are my top picks for Prime Day, but honestly it’s Amazon-one cannot go wrong with it, and feel free to take a look at all the items in my Amazon Store. Happy Prime Day to you!