When it comes to turning 30, I always imagined myself having it all together and being a full-on adult-like I saw with my parents. Let me tell you, HAHA, that’s far from the truth. I still don’t know where life is going, and I’m navigating thru life figuring it all out like everyone else. However looking back, I realized that there quite a few things that I accomplished before the age of 30 that I’m definitely proud of. So I thought to share :). Here is to turning 30!
- Starting college at 16 (I skipped 8th grade)
- Graduating with 2 Bachelors Degrees
- Graduating Masters Degree
- Getting Married
- Moving across the world and surviving.
- Finding my own network of people in a new country
- Becoming more independent
- Teaching myself how to do hair and makeup
- Becoming more organized in my life
- Learning how to drive in India
- Navigating through Quarantine/Covid/Lockdown
- Staying in touch with my family
- Evolving and Growing in my marriage
- Starting this Blog
- Practicing Self Care and Self Love
- Adopting a Holistic Health Approach (physical, mental, spiritual, etc.)
- Getting more confident in being authentically true to myself
- Becoming mentally and physically independent
- Getting Back to Reading
- Putting myself first
- Being more vocal about my thoughts and opinions
- Getting pregnant
- Learning to “Adult”
- Learning to Cook
- Doing whatever makes me feel good in the moment
- Standing up for myself
- Connecting to wonderful people in the blogging space
- Having an inner knowing that I’ll just figure it out
- Stay productive while being stuck at home
- Becoming more authentically myself
So there you have it, just a few things I’m proud to have accomplished before the age of 30. That being said, I’m looking forward to seeing what this new decade has in store! Cheers to dirty 30!
I love your compiled list of things that you’ve accomplished! 😊
Cheers to being two 30 year olds trying to figure out life (haha).
That’s awesome!! Can’t believe you leave to drive in India. That takes skill 🙂
It took me the longest time, but I knew I had to do it.
I visited various sites however the audio quality for audio songs existing at this site is truly excellent. Vera Micky Menell
I conceive you have remarked some very interesting details, thanks for the post. Corrianne Rabbi Allx
Fine way of explaining, and pleasant article to take information regarding my presentation subject matter, which i am going to convey in school. Casey Mahmoud Faus
I appreciate, lead to I found exactly what I used to be looking for. Remy Garfield Tien
Utterly written articles, Really enjoyed examining. Diandra Salvidor Georas
Very good blog article. Much thanks again. Want more. Phillida Olivier Lundquist
Having read this I thought it was very enlightening. I appreciate you spending some time and energy to put this informative article together. Vittoria Allin Clifford
Sometimes, the sheer magnitude of the information seems overwhelming. Dasie Seamus Thurlough
Absolutely composed subject matter, thankyou for selective information . Lucienne Niel Riva
I truly appreciate this blog article. Really thank you! Really Cool. Aurilia Jerome Placido
Wow, great article post. Thanks Again. Really Great. Denyse Rowland Fredenburg
I loved the blog post! I will surely add it to my favorites and visit your post often!
My relatives every time say that I am wasting my time here at net, however I
know I am getting know-how all the time by reading thes
Thank you for this beautiful article. It’s really a good article
Nice blog, nice articles! Add favorite thanks.
Im grateful for the article post.Much thanks again. Will read on…
Appreciate you sharing, great blog post.Much thanks again. Great.